Saturday, October 30, 2010

It's All About Liam and Ellis.

I keep meaning to blog about the kids, but I have literally no time these days.

Here's a few quick updates about my wee ones:

Liam:
-this kid is a CHATTERBOX. He is hilarious and some of the stuff that comes out of his mouth I have no idea where he heard. A recent favourite:
Me: That's a nice sticker Liam, where did you get it?
Liam: The old old lady gave it to me.
Me: Your (approx 40 year old) teacher at preschool? Please call her teacher and not old lady.
-he has also hit the terrible twos with a vengence. He throws tantrums that are pretty mild compared to what I've seen but he can be totally unreasonable at times. Always cute though!
-Liam's vocabulary is insane. He speaks in full sentences most of the time and is very articulate. He doesn't quite have the hang of pronouns yet (He says "you" instead of "I") but we're getting there.
-He LOVES to be outside and always wants to go into the backyard
-He also loves his little sis, and plays with her quite often which is cute. He even gives her kisses without my prompting!

Ellis:
-she is sitting great on her own now and desperately wants to crawl. She just can't seem to get it together so she rolls everywhere she wants to go. I can't leave a room with her on the floor or she'll end up who knows where.
-she is honestly the sweetest little thing ever. She is cuddley, kissy, and just plain cute. I always wondered when I was pregnant how I would love another little baby as much as I love my Liam. Now I know!
-Ellis is an even bigger mama's girl than Liam was a mama's boy. If I leave the room and she's watching she will often squawk and complain. Good thing for her I'm not going back to work!
-but her favourite is Liam. He can always make her smile even when she's in tears. I love seeing them play together!
-she still hates solids for the most part. She doesn't mind a few bites of avacado or rice cereal but anything else and I get the "you've poisoned me!" face. I think once she can have chunkier food that she can pick up herself she'll be more into it.

No comments: