Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Panettone?!


We just got back from Cabo, and I thought I would post a quick update on our little guy.

We've been trying to teach Liam his colours, and he's known blue for a while, but will often say "blue" to any colour that I ask of him. But in Mexico Mike found a small pink shell for him, and without prompting him he said "pink". We thought it was a fluke, but today I asked him the colour for a flower in a book, and sure enough, he said "pink". What a crazy kid! Of all the colours to say after blue, I can't even remember the last time I told him something was pink. It just reminds us that kids are a lot smarter than we give them credit for.

I mentioned in the last post that we can't keep up with all his new words, I swear he's up to 100 by now. But his latest as of tonight is "tone". As in panettone. Hah! He asks for tone now when he wants some of our panettone. Is this kid cute or what.

No comments: